Terms and Conditions of Sale
If you are uncertain as to your rights or have any questions – please contact Split Splat Splot.
By agreeing to purchase or commission pieces of artwork from Split Splot Splat you enter into a legally binding agreement with us on the following Terms and conditions.
- Payment for completed artwork to be made in full via Cash or Direct Payment to
Sort Code: 07-02-46 Account Number: 23461598.
- We will sell to you and you shall purchase only those goods which are set out in our order and which have been accepted by us. Split Splat Splot reserves the right to reject any order.
- No order submitted by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us until confirmed by email or in writing by Split Splat Splot.
- No variation to these conditions shall be binding upon us until agreed by email or in writing by us.
- Any error or omission in any information or document issued by Split Splat Splot shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not materially affect the contract.
- The purchase price of the artwork doesn’t not include insured postage or packaging. The charge for postage and packaging will be shown as a separate charge.
- The artwork copyright belongs to Split Splat Splot. Copies, scans, photocopies and the selling of the artwork images are not allowed unless written permission is granted by Split Splat Splot and an agreed fee is paid in advance.
- Split Splat Splot are not responsibility for any damage to the artwork once delivered.
- Before placing an order it is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have a suitable site to place and support the weight of the artwork.
- Whilst Split Splat Splot is committed to meeting client’s preferred delivery dates, unforeseen circumstances such as illness/bereavement, which may result in a delay in completion and/or delivery. Split Splat Splot will endeavour to fulfill the order as soon as possible. No compensation or other costs will be paid out.
- Web-site purchases are to be paid for before artwork is sent out for delivery.
- Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the goods are available, the order reflects current pricing, you are based in the delivery area and your payment is authorised and received for the transaction.
- Commissions are paid in two installments; 50% of the purchase price is payable before work commences, which is non- refundable. The remaining 50% is payable on delivery in person or before dispatched by post/courier. A digital image of finished artwork will be sent to you before dispatch if requested.
- If the price of materials for commissions increases between the date or the order and the date we accept your order, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by email/in writing that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will, of course, have the option of cancelling your order.
- Split Splat Splot may use an image of your artwork in promotional material, social media or website as an example of artwork produced by Split Splat Splot
- Split Splat Splot shall not incur any liability or penalty for delays in completion of the artwork due to actions or negligence of client, unusual transportation delays, unforeseen illness or circumstances beyond the control of the artist. If such event(s) occur, it shall entitle the artist to extend the completion/delivery date by the time equivalent to the period of such delay.